why am i not?

dh and i have been ttc...i know it's a process..but we had mirena out mar. 3..and i was told by my doc that as soon as it was out there was the chance of getting pregnant...we're not stressing or pushing it..but i'm curious as to how i'm not pregnant yet.....it's not like we're not doing the deed or anything lol...again, we're not stressing or pushing it...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on May. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• oh, and we got pregnant very quickly with first dd.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on May. 3, 2010

• Are you keeping track of your ovulation days? Maybe yall just havent caught it at the right time?
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 11:19 AM on May. 3, 2010

• no, we're not doing that...i couldn't tell you when all that stuff happens, i don't even keep track of my monthly period...i know the week that i'll get it, just from feeling moody...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on May. 3, 2010

• Ohh well that could be it. If you'd like you could take some at home ovulation tests. Start about a week after your period and keep taking them until you get a positive. Good luck =)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 11:57 AM on May. 3, 2010

• I had mirena taken out in July of last year and just got found out friday we are finally pregnant. I used the opks the above mom mentioned they obviously helped me a ton. Good luck to you and baby dust.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 1:01 PM on May. 3, 2010