Today is my son's audition!!!

So my son who is 11 months has an audition today with a talent agency for modeling/acting. I'm so excited and nervous lol are there anyother moms who have a child in modeling/acting? Don't worry I researched this company and I know not to pay money ( I was a model when I was younger)

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 11:41 AM on May. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• OMG Let him be a baby!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on May. 3, 2010

• I think I just threw up a little.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on May. 3, 2010

• congrats I hope he does well.. please know its hard on little ones to model
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 11:52 AM on May. 3, 2010

• my girls are 4 and 2, but i can already tell that they're going to want to do this kind of thing. i think i'm going to wait a few more years... just so they can tell me if they want to or not. 11 months is cute for pictures and such... but don't expect too much. even if you start him this early, that doesn't mean he'll be a hit when he's an adult. i'm sure he is absolutely adorable, though!
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 11:52 AM on May. 3, 2010

• That's sick!! He's a BABY!!
    Anonymous

• OMG for u prudes... stop being jealous because my son is cute enough to do it.... and 2nd off, he loves to be in front of the camera, and I do let my son be a baby, he is the happiest baby you will ever see!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:59 PM on May. 3, 2010