My kids are really hungry and my neighbor left her purse and keys in her car. Should I take it so I can go buy my kids some food?

I mean they are really hungry! I'm desperate to feed them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• "legal immigration takes most upwards of a decade, just to get in-with good skills and $$$."

Not true. My BIL did it, and it took less than a year. So did many of my other relatives. My BIL didn't have much money, no education, and no skills. He came over legally, and took a job washing dishes in a Chinese restaurant. He brought over other family members, one by one. The whole family, including grandparents, sisters, brothers and cousins, (over 25 people) were all here legally in less than 5 years. He took English classes, and then went to school to be an auto mechanic. Now he is an extremely successful businessman.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 1:04 PM on May. 3, 2010

• Nope!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:01 PM on May. 3, 2010

• Are you serious?
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 12:01 PM on May. 3, 2010

• You're kidding....right?

I truly believe you must be, but if you aren't - maybe you should sign off the computer and figure out some way to feed your children without becoming a criminal.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:01 PM on May. 3, 2010

• The notion that it's OK to break the law as long as one's reasons are for a good cause is flawed. You can't take someone's car because you need transportation to go to work! Going to work is noble. Taking someone's car without permission to get there isn't.
    Just like Immigrating to America legally, easily or not, is praiseworthy. Yet, breaking and entering is not. Having a social security number is a right reserved for those protected by the laws of the land. Using someone else's social security number to work is not acceptable.
    Anonymous

• I believe this question was asked.. So that Anon 12:01 could say that. LOL. I believe the poster and anon are the same people !!
    Anonymous

• eye rollingLooks like someone's bored...

Anonymous

• sure. that is what illegals do to heard working americans.
    Anonymous

• Sure why not make sure to rip off her SS# as well and go apply for fs
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:07 PM on May. 3, 2010

• lets leave the illegals alone and just ship all the criminals away to another country.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:07 PM on May. 3, 2010