Have you been on a good romantic getaway with husband?

Any ideas for a long weekend away with my husband? Looking for something romantic and relaxing. Thanks.

Asked by Frankie64 at 11:35 AM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Travel

• A nice bed and breakfast is one of the most romantic things that you can do. Have fun...I am sooo jealous!LOL

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 11:39 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Any getaway in excess of two nights is wonderful for us! It takes that long to get the daily grind (and grime) shaken off. Then, we are like two different people! I love the beach, bed n' breakfast accomodations, dinners out and a boardwalk for fun. For me, that's Cape May, NJ

Answer by manna1qd at 3:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• We went to a bed and breakfast in a smaller, shop/store town in the southern part of Indiana. It was a nice getaway and a chance to enjoy the scenery and even do some shopping. Have fun

Answer by Anubis8733 at 3:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Montego Bay,  or Ocho Rios Jamaica is nice.  But I also agree with some of the other posters too, if you didn't have plans of leaving the country.   I am a travel agent if you need one.

Answer by MzBusinessWoman at 4:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• No, and it is killing me. For our honeymoon, we just went to a local hotel. So, I've been saving up money to take a cruise for our 6th anniversary this december.

Answer by notlott37 at 7:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• A friend of mine rented a cabin in Tenn for a long weekend. She said it was awesome!!

Answer by redtang912 at 8:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Not sure how far it is from you, but I've always loved Niagara Falls. The ions in the air from the volume of falling water just makes you feel good and happy. I have great memories of our trip there and can't wait to go again.

Answer by elwalters77 at 12:02 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• The Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas.

Answer by unitsmom at 11:47 PM on Jun. 28, 2008