Is your DH high maintenance? If yes, in what way?

My dh asked me the other day what I would do with him if he didn't go play golf for that one particular day. I had to go to work that day, he had the day off and I found myself stressing about what I could do to keep him happy and satisfied. I'm not sure why he asked me this but eventually everything worked out okay. How do you keep dh happy and satisfied? And I'm not talking about the sex, I already know about how important that is to the relationship.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband is extremely low maintenance. He loves his job, so much so that he could retire but doesn't want to, but he loves coming home at the end of the day. He almost never goes out in the evening or on Saturdays, unless we go together. Keeping him happy and/or satisfied has never been a problem in the 45 plus years that we have been married. I am one blessed woman!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 12:30 PM on May. 3, 2010

• My boyfriend expects recognition for things over and over. He will mention how good the yard looks several times after he mows it. He needs reassurance which annoys me until i realize i am kinda the same way lol so I try to be patient and express how grateful I am or acknowledge his hard work too.
    Anonymous

• over everyhting. He is a control freak. But he can make mistakes and be sloppy and its all good. I am fen going nuts with him, but I will not give up on our marriage.
    Anonymous

• Yes!!! mine's most certainly is!!! this man has 100 pairs of NIKE'S...seriously. He has to get his hair cut every week, all kinds of electronic gadgets...he can be outta control at times....but i love him..:)
    Anonymous