How can we get Cafe Mom to make a Smartphone friendly Site?

Every day I seem to lose more friends to the land of Facebook (moving away from Cafe Mom) because they are blocked from it at work. Facebook has a great mobile app and I think that Cafe Mom needs one too! Who wouldn't love getting their Cafe Mom fix any time or any where?! So what do you think?

I was thinking that if we got a ton of people to respond to this, it would be a great start! Or, maybe you don't think it is even a good idea, either way, I want to hear from you!

MrsManners

Asked by MrsManners at 1:05 PM on May. 3, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Hi MrsManners,
    We do have a mobile site coming very soon!

I don't have exact dates on when we will launch it, but it is in the works, and close to completion.

Cafe Amber
    Cafe Amber

Answer by Cafe Amber at 6:45 AM on May. 4, 2010

• I am on my blackberry right now. That is pretty much the only way I am on CM. There are parts of the site I can't get to but for the most part I can do and see what I need to.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 1:10 PM on May. 3, 2010

• I am on my phone too. I can see everything just like if i was on a computer
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 1:14 PM on May. 3, 2010

• I am on my blackberry. I don't have internet on my computer so I use my blackberry daily to get on cafemom. It would be nice to have an app for it, it would make browsing a little easier. But I don't really have any problems using the site right now.
    momluvsmiles

Answer by momluvsmiles at 1:21 PM on May. 3, 2010

• Wow, I am impressed with all of you, it never works well for me! I still would love a version of the site that was mobile friendly though...hope to hear from more of you!
    MrsManners

Answer by MrsManners at 1:38 PM on May. 3, 2010

• I have a Motorola cliq.I get on Cafemom on the internet from my phone.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 10:13 AM on May. 4, 2010