Do you write a blog? What is it about? Do you manage to write every day?

KarmicChild

Asked by KarmicChild at 1:45 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i write about whatever is pissing me off at the moment anfd i usually write several times a week. writing blogs is my way of venting and unloading stress, surprising enough people do read my useless ramblings...when i started i dint expect anyone to read them or to care about any givin topic. most of the topics are considered "taboo" (religion, parenting styles, politics ect..)its stuff no one else brings up cause of the chance of back lash, which i have gotten numerous times, i managed to piss a lot of people off by my opinions, but i dont care, if they arent mature enough to agree to disagree then i dont see them as real friends anyways, and most people who read my blogs are fully aware of my bluntness and inability to sugar coat things
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 3:19 PM on May. 3, 2010

• Yep, whatever I feel the need or want to write about, nope.
    Anonymous