Were you and your best friend pregnant at the same time?

Did this help you out, or did it cause problems? like comparing, or being jellous?
Im pregnant with my 2nd, and my bestfriend is having her 1st.
We are due 3 weeks apart.
I think it will be good, that I can help her out with advice because I've already been threw it once. But Im a little worried because she's already saying that she's got it bad, and Im yett agian having a perfect pregnancy.
How did it work out for you and your friend/sister/who ever?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• NO, I wish she was pregnant though! She had her baby in May and I had mine in July, and now I'm due in May.
    Shes not pregnant :( but I bet it would of been fun!

My brother in laws wife is like 16 weeks and all it is drama. I'd like to say wait until your 37 weeks and see how it goes for you.
    lol.

GL&CONGRATS.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 2:00 PM on May. 3, 2010

• There were four of us(friends) pregnant at the same time all with our first and the babys where all born two weeks apart. And no it was not plained. liked it because we all had someone to call and ask is this normal or did this happen to you.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 2:00 PM on May. 3, 2010

• yes we were:) I was preggo with my first and her her 2nd this was back in 2003 though! Our kids were suppose to be 3 weeks apart but I came early at 37 weeks so they were 6 weeks apart.

It was helpful in my case no jealousy or anything. I think she was sicker than me.b
    Anonymous

• we werent pregnant together, but i always got pregnant shortly after her delivery. i told her to never tell me when she';s pregnant because i end up pregnant too. but i have 3 kids and she has 2. i got pregnant with my 3rd after she aborted her 3rd. i thought i got off the hook since she idnt have the baby but i was wrong.
    Anonymous

• I had a friend (not a BFF) when I was pregnant with #3 and she was also on #3. We were due 12 days apart. All she did was complain, and I was the happy clam. It kinda made it difficult to be around her....you know, having someone bringing you down during such a special time in your life is such a drag. She didn't like my happy go lucky attitude either...lol. Other than that, there wasn't any competing, or jealousy. We did a lot of comparing, but it was in sort of an educational sense...not so much a bad way.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 2:04 PM on May. 3, 2010

• I was preggo with my 1st while she was preggo with her second we were about 2 months apart it was nice to not be "alone" preggo but it didnt cause any problems between us or change our relationship either
    Anonymous

• My firend and I were a month apart. She had every symptom and problem known to man for attention. She also had "the best" doctor, hospital...blahblahblah... I had no issues, had my son naturally in 7 hours one day after his EDD. He was average size and perfect with hair. He was dark complected with dark hair. My firend assumed her son would look the same and she would have an even better outcome. LOL No where close. He hospital was yuck. She went a week over her DD and decided she wanted incuced...she ended up with a c-section. He baby was HUGE and pale with a whisp of blonde hair. It was an awful experience. She got what she needed for how she acted.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:12 PM on May. 3, 2010

• My best friend and I had our 2nd sons exactly one month apart. My son was born 8/20/01 and her 9/20/01. It was great fun and the boys have grown up together. We have photos of them as babies together and it's cool for them to see.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:15 PM on May. 3, 2010

• Yep, My best friend and I had our first ( and my last , but she has since had a second) babies 5 weeks apart! Ironically they were originally due in the same week , but my son came 3 weeks early and her daughter decided she didn't want to come out! They had to induce her two weeks after the due date. We loved being preggo together ! We used to compare notes, get sick , and basically had each other to lean on for support!
    TakeNoticeNow

Answer by TakeNoticeNow at 2:15 PM on May. 3, 2010

• I was pregnant the same time as 3 other of my friends. Two of them were friends I have known forever and they were both first time mommy's. We kind of went our separate ways since then, we are just different types of parents and me being a second time mom, I just have to do things differently. It was kind of fun being pregnant with my other friend though, she had her 3rd when I had my second and we had more in common than my other friends.

Anonymous