How much do you love your husband?

I love mine enough to pluck the hair from the outside of his ears. And enough to not let him leave the house in mismatched clothes (he will wear any two articles of clothing put together into the office)

Christina2135

Asked by Christina2135 at 2:25 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Are you married to my husband's secret twin brother? I do the same thing for my DH that you do for yours. What WON"T we do for love!!
    Vins_mom09

Answer by Vins_mom09 at 4:56 PM on May. 3, 2010

• I love mine enough to shave his back hair and pull a booger from his nose like I do to our 2-1/2 year old without a second thought.!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:27 PM on May. 3, 2010

• enough to stay with him forever.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 3:16 PM on May. 3, 2010

• This |------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| much.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 5:43 PM on May. 3, 2010

• I love mine so much that i...run his showers, serve him dinner, set out his clothes for the nexr day, wait on him hand and foot when hes sick and tell him everyday how much he is loved. :p
    seth4me

Answer by seth4me at 6:55 PM on May. 3, 2010