Can anyone help me out with dinner? I have drumsticks, does anyone know how I can bake these?

I've got garlic seasoning and parmesean also.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Food & Drink

• sprinkle it on and put in the oven.

350 for an hour is usually long enough
    Anonymous

• hhhmmm....do you have flour and egg? if so put the parmasien in the flour and the garlic salt or whatever. dip the drums in the egg and then in the flour. bake till not yucky lookin. serve with instant potatoe or home made potatoes corn or greenbeans. good luck!
    19_klayton

Answer by 19_klayton at 2:40 PM on May. 3, 2010

• ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 3:25 PM on May. 3, 2010

• Try to make a garlic and butter hot wing style. Try all recipes.
    I like to bake my chicken in shallow water till its done, take out chicken, pour in Stove Top into chicken broth, place back in oven for 10 minutes. Serve with cranberry sauce.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 4:00 PM on May. 3, 2010

• I love to make bbq chicken legs for my kids. Just bake for about 40 minutes plain, then brush with your favorite bbq sauce and cook another 10 minutes or so until the legs are done and the bbq sauce has cooked onto the chicken.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:36 PM on May. 3, 2010