what would u do???????????????

ok my husband left his laptop home today and i was uploading picture to my facebook and i found these pictures of this girl(naked) and i know it is not from some porn site and he is not answering my phone calls what do i do do i show him i found and ask him about it or do i not say anything help please i am so upset right now

shannonsmom555

Asked by shannonsmom555 at 2:43 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Sit down with him at the laptop when its quiet and talk.  Show him what you found and ask him about it.  In a calm adult manner...only way to handle things.

Kathy7_20

Answer by Kathy7_20 at 2:47 PM on May. 3, 2010

• don't give him time to make up a story - wait and ask him in person.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:46 PM on May. 3, 2010

• I'd have the laptop open and the pix showing when he comes home. Don't let the kids see of course.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:46 PM on May. 3, 2010

• p.s. if you call him and warn him he'll have time to think of something. So surprise him.

• i am so pissed off right now
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 2:48 PM on May. 3, 2010

• I would print the pics and tape them to the front door, so he sees them before he walks in. Then he can start sweating it before he actually sees you.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:49 PM on May. 3, 2010

• Do not call him anymore.Wait tell her comes home and tell him you found the pictured. It would be good if you Put the pictures some where where he could not get to them. So you have proof of them. So when he deletes them you still have proof.

Answer by louise2 at 2:53 PM on May. 3, 2010

• I would print them out as well and have them taped up for him to see and then let him TRY to explain himself. Do NOT do this over the phone.
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 3:07 PM on May. 3, 2010

• You'll have to confront him face to face. He'll probably make up a dumb lie. Where do you think they came from? Have you checked his email to see if they were sent by a female or perhaps a friend?
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:08 PM on May. 3, 2010

• You should email them to yourself so that you also have them for when he deletes them. Unless he knows how to get into your email, then you will need to get another email address and then email to the new one.

I would definitely confront him face to face with the pictures.
    Wendums71

Answer by Wendums71 at 3:55 PM on May. 3, 2010