I need a way to earn a living?

Im 31 newly single and need a way to earn a living for my kids. I dont have any college education and have only had partime jobs in the past. I dont wanna work a 9-5 Any ideas. I need to pay bills...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• ummm I would say take any job you can get...beggers can't be choosers....
    Anonymous

• Im not begging.... I dont have daycare so, I wouldnt be able to work a 9-5. School is from 8:30 to 2:45pm. I dont have people to watch my kids.. I guess you have never been a single mother and the only bread winner.
    Anonymous

• i see where ur coming from, i'm in the same boat. we're so tight on income right now its crazy and i have a 2 yr old n one on the way and i dont want all my earnings to go to daycare. so i wanna work conveniently. i hear alot of people do it i just really need help being pointed in the right direction.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 2:53 PM on May. 3, 2010

• I know I was reading the work from home jobs but I know most are such a scam... I could put up some money to start something from home but not alot... Im looking around on line for a job from home.
    Anonymous

• I am a single mom too. I drop my dd off at school at 7:50 and go straight to work. I work from 8 t0 430. I have her go home with someone after school and pay them for after school care. Sometimes we have a rotating schedule where she goes home with one friend on thursday so I dont have to pay for that day. It is hard to find child care all the time. Another thing I do sometimes is have a teen (14) watch her after school so the 14yr olds mom will pick up the kids and drop them off at my house and be sure they get inside. They have a snack and call me saying they are there. A neighbor keeps an eye on my house for me at that time. I am a secretary. It is nice because I can get calls at work so my dd checks in alot (i dont want to be stuck on an assembly line where i cant get calls or txts). If you stay home you could watch kids in your home, it also helps if you cna get a singe mom roommate and split rent and trade childcare.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:00 PM on May. 3, 2010

• I would check out this blog for inspiration:

www.noteworthytips.com
    Anonymous

• You may also be able to clean homes or office buildings..this would allow you to set your own hours. I clean an office building on the wkends for xtra money. It takes me about 2 1/2 hours and i take my dd with me. i get $60 but I pay taxes on it so I only come out with $45ish.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:02 PM on May. 3, 2010

• YOU WANT JUST A LIVING? Or doyou want your freedom?

Financial freedom? If you want your freedom click here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 3:05 PM on May. 3, 2010

• I work a product free home based business. Do you know the differences between a home based business and a work at home job? I can explain and tell you what I do from home to bring in money. Just send me a message and add me as a friend.
    xxmandyraexx

Answer by xxmandyraexx at 3:25 PM on May. 3, 2010

• Thats what I do now is clean houses, I have done it partime but really tired of it.. (but now I have one income). Thanks for the advice.
    Anonymous