You make me sick! WHY DO YOU EVEN BOTHER?

You make me sick!!

Im tired of you people asking for HELP!! IM BROKE! I NEED MOENY, INEED WORK AT HOME!

But most of you will not do what you need to succeed,

You need money to make money!!

AND IF YOUW ANT TO YELL SCAM! On things that the BBB even says are legit.

Have fun staying in your POOR person mind set.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• In general I would be leary of all work form home jobs. I have only had success by going to a job. i think some work from home jobs probably are legit but i need a paycheck every week that is steady so I choose to have a regular job.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:04 PM on May. 3, 2010

• things will only succeed (especially at home jobs like avon, mary kay, tupperware pampered chef...) if YOU are willing to put the effort into it.

I've been successful but thats because I want to be.

if I wanted a quick buck....course it wouldn't work and I'd whine about the money I forked over.

you reap what you sow.

Anonymous

• I've always worked outside the home and NEVER had an employer say I needed to spend money to make money at a job. Seems that only these WAHM jobs ask for that. Why do you think that is? What makes work at home jobs sooooo different that you have to lay out money in order to earn anything? I mean, you seem like such an expert so enlighten us.
    Anonymous

• hMM I THINK PEOPLE ARE CONFUSED HERE.

ESPECIALLY ANONY RIGHT ABOVE ME, WORK AT HOME JOBS DONT COST ANYTHING.

Work at home business do.

The anony above that is clearly confused also, thos are not jobs anony.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 3:20 PM on May. 3, 2010

• Work at home JOBS should NEVER ask for money. Starting a work from home BUSINESS is a totally different story. There is not a single business out there that does not require some sort of money to start up. Work at home businesses are by far cheaper than a brick and mortar business.
    The biggest difference is there is a lot more money to be had in a BIZ than there is in a JOB.
    And yes with both you are only going to get out what you put in. If you try to either work at home job or a home based business if you do not put in the effort or the time you are not going to make money. There is no such thing as automated money making. It does not work that way.
    xxmandyraexx

Answer by xxmandyraexx at 3:22 PM on May. 3, 2010

• wow, such hatred. if u don't like it why do you read the posts? Alot of people won't sign up for business because they are affraid of getting screwedm By others that say I will help you 100 percent, once they get you signed on, they bail on you. its all bs if you ask me. I understand thats why you posted the way you did, but have to say that I feel sorry for people you get under you. I have a clue to who you are and not shocked by your post!
    Anonymous

• unless you have an education/certificate i doubt there are any real work at home jobs. medical billing? need to go to school. everything else is basically a business, often times a daycare or direct selling.
    coralbeth

Answer by coralbeth at 7:51 PM on May. 3, 2010

• Some of us dont have any money to invest, or pay a monthly fee to join. I agree there is confusion on at home job and a at home business. They are totally different.
    Anonymous

• Typically employers don't ask you to spend money to make money at a job...but you do it anyway. You pay for gas to get to the job, you pay for child care, you pay for your uniform, you buy lunch from time to time, you might buy supplies like teachers often do, etc. For me, I'd rather put that money towards a business that will make me WAY more than a job ever could.
    AmbitWorks4U

Answer by AmbitWorks4U at 12:20 AM on May. 4, 2010