Does it annoy you when someone complains constantly about their pregnancy?

Because it sure as hell annoys me! A couple of my friends are having their first baby and all they do is complain about everything! I've been threw it twice, I know what it's like, shut up already! Every facebook update is even about how much whatever sucks. They complain about morning sickness and they really have NO idea. I was never like this and I lost weight during my first trimester (when I was already 25lb underweight) because of morning sickness. Whenever I'm around them in person all I see is their fat asses eating and I never see them having a problem keeping in down. Attention whores.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well that's a little harsh but yes I hate to hear pregnant women complain... as though they are the only ones who have experienced pregnancy!!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 3:20 PM on May. 3, 2010

• Hmm... well.. you don't have to have them as friends on your facebook.. and you can even remove them from your newsfeed so you don't have to read their updates.. I did that A LOT when my friends were pregnant.. and right after they had the baby.. HOW THE HELL DID THEY HAVE TIME TO UPDATE THAT SHIT!
    Anonymous

• You must know my cousin's wife..lol All she does is complain and complain and this is her 6th child. She is 40y/o and was on fertility drugs for this one and for her 18 month old, so it isn't like she didn't know what she was getting into. But she doesn't clean while pregnant, will not pick up her daughter, makes her other kids and her husband wait on her hand and foot. It drives me crazy. I mean I know it can be uncomfortable at times but people can't just stop living because they are pregnant. I mean I worked 3rd shift up until I was 35 weeks, and I did just fine. I know it is different for everyone but it can not be that bad.

Sorry about the vent. Just glad to know someone feels the same way I do.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 3:21 PM on May. 3, 2010

• some woman have harder time with being pregnant all those hormones running rampant can cause a lot if issues, if there are other medical problems then it just makes it worse...not every pregnancy is a cake walk
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 3:21 PM on May. 3, 2010

• I'm not sure how I would handle that! LOL! I think its funny to complain THAT much. Geez! Wait till after she has the baby......more to come I'm sure!
    MMKherMommy

Answer by MMKherMommy at 3:23 PM on May. 3, 2010

• Sounds like my brother in laws wife, and shes only 16 weeks with her first.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 3:25 PM on May. 3, 2010

• Not as much as people complaining that someone they know complains too much then starts comparing what a hard time they had. If you don't want to read it on FB, don't.
    Anonymous

• This song about sums up what annoys me about pregnant women. lol. It's hilarious!

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:53 PM on May. 3, 2010

• I had just about every problem there is to have when I was pregnant so when someone complain to me I feel their pain and offer suggestions for how to make it easier for them....I'm glad I didn't have a friend like you though cause you would have hated me!
    missvicky

Answer by missvicky at 4:00 PM on May. 3, 2010

• No, I don't feel bothered by it.

Every pregnancy is different, every woman's hormones makes them feel emotionally different, and the way every person experiences pain is different.

No matter if I experienced the same things (or worse) in my pregnancies, I don't compare their experiences to mine.
    Anonymous