What do you want for Mom's Day?

It's that time of year again, I was just wondering what you had on your list this year.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I get my DH back for mothers day, that's all i can ask for. He was allowed to change his flight from monday to saturday! He'll be home just in time for it :)
    Anonymous

• I ordered it this morning. A Kodak Easyshare 14 Mp Digital Camera
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 4:34 PM on May. 3, 2010

• A Kitchenaid Mixer but getting World Peace world be an easier task than getting what I really want!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:36 PM on May. 3, 2010

• sleep lol i would love to get more than 4 hrs of sleep a night but i know it wont happen. my mom is coming down and her and i are fixing dinner, my dad hasnt been feeling wel so he is staying home to rest and im betting my husband will find "more important" things do, i dont even expect him to get me anything since he never does....it would be nice to be acknowledge by my husband on that day but its never gonna happen to him its just another day just like my birthday or the kids bithdays, the only important holidays to him are ones that has to do with him his birthday and fathers day and he expects to be treated like a king
    Anonymous

• My husband bought me a necklace and we're going to a resort for the weekend.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:24 PM on May. 3, 2010

• a pedicure! after packing then moving and unpacking my feet are terrible
    BriceAllisonMom

Answer by BriceAllisonMom at 5:31 PM on May. 3, 2010

• i wanna be happy.
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 6:12 PM on May. 3, 2010

• My hair done..or a tattoo...maybe a piercing..I dunno..I will be happy with a Venti mocha frap with an extra shot...mmmmmm lol
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 8:53 PM on May. 3, 2010