i was sitting on my porch steps...

I was sitting on my porch steps watching my kids play in the sprinkler (horrible 100* FL weather!!) and my dd wanted her ball so i got up to give it to her, took one step and about fell over. I suddenly got a bad pain in my pelvic area. So bad that i feel like im going to pass out with.every step i take! It doesnt hurt so bad standing and i cant feel it sitting. But as soon as i start to walk i want to cry!! Id say my baby finally decided to drop but my belly looks the same i guess (im carrying super low anyways at 36wks now)... Any clue what it can be? Im walking around holding my crouch because it hurts so bad, kind of like i may have pulled something but i wasnt doing anything but sitting... All i know is im stuck on the couch now :'(

Keaton_Hazel

Asked by Keaton_Hazel at 4:40 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think the drs might know more than we will. I don't care if it's nothing if I was pregnant and I fell, I would go see the dr right away.
    Cappy1979

Answer by Cappy1979 at 4:44 PM on May. 3, 2010

• Call your doctor.
    Anonymous

• This would happen to me too...although I didn't call my doctor (i have a small phobia of doctors) .. It would kinda be a pain in my inner thigh.. and it started happening randomly in the middle of the night to the point where I would almost cry it hurt so bad.. I think it's just stuff stretching down there.. well, at least that's what I think it was for me.
    It hurt so bad though!
    Anonymous

• fyi o didnt actually fall. I almost fell just from the shock of the pain.
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 4:53 PM on May. 3, 2010

• sounds like your baby could be on a nerve. i felt that pain alot when i was in preterm becaus ethe baby would be pushing down
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 5:01 PM on May. 3, 2010