Baby modeling?

Just curious if any of you know of where to find LEGITIMATE auditions? All I can find is the spam websites online...I always wondered how parents audition their infants for Fisher-Price, Gerber, Huggies...etc. Any idea? lol

SammyJoB

Asked by SammyJoB at 5:23 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• me too..I was intrested in tvis too
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 5:28 PM on May. 3, 2010

• I used to place child talent.

There are agencies in many large cities. There are also schools and training centers. Schools charge tuition. Agencies charge set up fees. Companies like Gerber and Huggies don't find their own talent. They work with agencies to bring the talent to them.

If you want to have you child signed with an agency, you'll need to send in photos, an acting and modeling resume (yes even infants send in a resume), and write a neat cover letter requesting an audition. There is a strict format you must follow when approaching an agency.

Most agencies don't work with children until they are 3 years old. Few work with infants 9 moths to 30 years. Only a couple work with new new babies under 6 months.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 5:33 PM on May. 3, 2010