have you ever said anything REALLY STUPID...without thinking and someone corrected you? Whats your stupid outburst?

AND THIS IS MEANT TO BE FUN!!!

Once when i was about 14 my grandmother took me to this italian place for dinner and we had calimari. I told her the "testicles" looked gross but i was still gonna eat em cuz they are so yummy. She said.."don't you mean tenticles."

then another blonde moment...not too long ago...i had a guy tell me he was a taxadermist (sp?) I was like "great, maybe i'll let you do my taxes"..he laughed and then told me that it meant stuffing animals. I was grossed out so i didnt care that he probably thought i was a dumbass.

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 5:39 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• hahaha when i was 13 i told my mom i was a virgin, i dont eat meat.. lmao she just said u better be a virgin, lol later i was corrected vegetarian. and once i asked my ex if gothom city was real? lmao sooo stupid but sooo funny when i look back on it hahaha
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 5:47 PM on May. 3, 2010

• Let me start by saying that I was very sheltered growing up so....

So I was at a church camping trip with kids 16-19 in age. I was a very naive 16 year old. The second night we were there it snowed and it melted into one of the boys tents. So I was in a group of about five of us and I said to the guy I really had a huge crush on..."so how was it sleeping on the wet spot?". They all started laughing at me and the worst part is... I didn't even know why they were laughing...UGH

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:49 PM on May. 3, 2010

• yes.....ugh.

talking with a friend trying to explain the new guy a friend's ex wife was shacking up with - and said "well he makes your husband look GOOD" I could have DIED.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:26 PM on May. 3, 2010

• this really isn't that stupid, but I sure FELT stupid.

I was "spying" on a woman in the store, trying to decide if it really was my cousin or not...and I decided of course that it was, so I jumped out between the aisles and yelled "HI"...and it wasn't my cousin....I scared the poor woman. And I can still feel my face getting red right now!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:33 PM on May. 3, 2010

• I worked at Burger King from age 15 until 18. Well when I was 16 I was working and had made some tea. One of the guys offered to carry it for me cuz it was pretty heavy. I said "Nah, I got this. Look at my pecs!" and flexed my arm muscles. The embarrassing part is that there was a line of customers that also heard me. Everyone started laughing and I didn't know why until a guy I worked with explained to me what "pecs" are. lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 6:39 PM on May. 3, 2010

• I love shopping, just for the fun of it. Seeing a really cute outfit on one of the many mannequins, I rushed over to check it out and see what brand it was. A couple seconds later, the mannequin say's what are you doing?.. OMG, it was a customer! She had been standing so still and was so perfect complected. Being that I was shopping with a bunch of friends, it is a memory, they will never let me forget.

GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 6:23 AM on May. 4, 2010

• I was in the closet getting something and my DH was on the bed.I thought he said something and said "what?" and peeked my head around the door.The look on his face was so funny I asked whats so funny"you talked to my fart!" He farted and i thought he said something :/
    My friends and I were sitting around and then my friend joked and said "Ryan why do you talk so much shit"(inside joke really)ANd I said because My eyes are brown! duuh...All of a sudden people were on the floor laughing.SHE said "why do you suck so much D*ck" Then it really became a inside joke lol
    My mom and i were walking on the peer in Pismo Beach.I was going to lean on the rail and my mom said"Thats where boobs purp!" She meant to say"thats where birds poop"
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 9:54 AM on May. 4, 2010