Cereal bottles...

Where can I find the cereal bottles? The bottom part pushes up with the cereal? I hav looked at walmart but haven't seen them. And do u know the name brand of them? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You do know that this makes babies more prone to ear problems. Just feed with a spoon.
    Anonymous

• i have always been told never to put cereal in bottles...??? never heard of a bottle made for it...
    Tiffany8168

Answer by Tiffany8168 at 5:45 PM on May. 3, 2010

• Yea I've heard that but he won't eat it from a spoon...those bottles r safe that's y I want one. They're made specifically for cereal.
    Anonymous

Anonymous

• this is a joke, a bad one
    Anonymous

• If he won't eat if from a spoon then he is not ready to be eating it. Have you considered just waiting a bit and trying again later?
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 5:50 PM on May. 3, 2010

• Why don't you just keep trying to give it to him with a spoon. If he is not eating it correctly maybe he is not ready for it. He will have to learn to eat food with a spoon eventually.

laciD

Answer by laciD at 5:50 PM on May. 3, 2010

• Target
    Anonymous

• Just because "they" say the bottles are made for cereal, does not mean that they are safe to use. Sorry, but I'm with the rest. a baby trying to suck thicker cereal thru a nipple puts pressure on the eardrums. If he isn't ready to use a spoon then just wait for awhile. Also, it took my baby 2 months of trying for her to finally take it off a spoon since it's a different texture.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:54 PM on May. 3, 2010

• I agree that if he won't take it from a spoon, he's not ready for it. Unless specifically instructed by your doctor for reflux, (and even then, some studies are now showing it's not as helpful as once thought) bottles should ONLY be used for liquid. There are many products made and sold that aren't safe, just because it's sold, does NOT mean it's safe. I don't know where to find these, as that was your question, but wanted you to know that personally, I would advise against this.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 5:58 PM on May. 3, 2010