35 week pregnant

im 35 weeks pregnant and i was wondering if i went into labor would everthing be alrite with the baby .i had my daughter at 41 weeks and she was healthy.my docter said that his head is down already and im feeling very bad cramps.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Chances are everything would be fine, he would have about a 5% chance of having respiratory distress syndrome, so it's best for him to cook at least a week, preferably 3 or 4 weeks longer.

Is it possible that you are dehydrated? If you don't have a history of pre-term labor, chances are it's just some regular, unpleasant, late-term pregnancy symptoms :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 5:56 PM on May. 3, 2010

• im 35 as well and been cramping for 3 weeks now.. super sucks cause it hurts but i dont know if that is a sign of labor or not..
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 8:17 PM on May. 3, 2010

• my ob said they would not try to stop labor after 34 weeks, other than hooking up an iv with fluids. they believe success rates for the babies are really good after that point.
    imo, we should do all we can to keep our babies in. drink lots of water and lay down when you feel the cramping. it can help to take a bath and relax too! my dh is not allowed to fight with me b/c for me, that brings on contractions!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:55 PM on May. 3, 2010