how many rounds of clomid did it take you to get pregnant?

I have pcos and I've been trying for about 18 months and I'm starting to get very depressed I'm starting my third round tomorrow and think this will never happen

bxmommy2be

Asked by bxmommy2be at 5:46 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i had 4 rounds of clomid last two rounds with IUI, the 2nd IUI worked.... its so stressful. GL to you momma. :)
    Tiffany8168

Answer by Tiffany8168 at 5:55 PM on May. 3, 2010

• they gave me 10 pills of provera this morning to try to get my period to come back. I'm hoping thats all it takes for me. Did you have to do that before starting clomid? What else did you have to do? I'm very nervous as frustrated as well. Its been a yr for me i've been waiting on my period. They've made me wait before even giving me this!
    Anonymous

• 5 Clomid the first time, and I miscarried. None the second time and I miscarried. Two the third time, started progesterone at 4 weeks and had my healthy son. Good luck to you!!! :)
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:27 PM on May. 3, 2010

• I have PCOS too! The first time it took 2 rounds of clomid at 50mg. This time we are going onto round #4 and I start 100mg this month. What dosage are you at?
    chelleybeans

Answer by chelleybeans at 9:53 PM on May. 3, 2010

• I'm at 100 mg daily, I'm wondering if I should also ask to be put on progesterone pills, I never took provera, I do have very irregular perios but I have just been on clomid
    bxmommy2be

Answer by bxmommy2be at 7:37 PM on May. 7, 2010