In witch craft... No haterz.

What do you feel is the biggest benifit to spells?
The biggest reason for them?
What is the basic behind it?
What is it?
In my research I have found it to be more of an enhanced prayer, a way of healing through herbs, and a way to gain knowledge of what nature gives us.
Can you agree with this?
Also what is the most common misconseptions you have heard?

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 5:46 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• What do you feel is the biggest benifit to spells? Speaking to the gods
    The biggest reason for them? Asking for assistance
    What is the basic behind it? I enjoy the feeling of the calm I get when I cast
    What is it?
    Can you agree with this? Yes
    Also what is the most common misconseptions you have heard? That the power is from the devil (i do not aknowledge the existance of any devil) That it is used to control people (takes away free will, not a good thing to do)

Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 7:41 PM on May. 3, 2010

• I wonder about all those things too....but,"haterz" ? What? I doubt you will find any "haterz's" here. They are pretty nice in the religion category. I don't use the word"hate" myself. I say "Strongly dislike". LOL. It just sounds better. Not as hostile,ya know?
    Anonymous

• What do you feel is the biggest benifit to spells?  It is a way of participating and controlling your life.

The biggest reason for them?  I want to use my godforce energy to help others and heal.

What is the basic behind it? What is it?  It is, like prayer, a petition to the godforce, the universe or whatever and a discharge of energy that can change things.

witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 5:54 PM on May. 3, 2010

• In my research I have found it to be more of an enhanced prayer, a way of healing through herbs, and a way to gain knowledge of what nature gives us. Can you agree with this? Very much so.

Also what is the most common misconseptions you have heard? That it is evil and satanic when it is actually a peaceful earth-based, beneficial practice.

witchqueen

• A "spell" in the broad sense is any system of divining or action that leads to a reproducible result. In Goetic, magick the power of an egregore is dependent on the power that is put into it. They "work" because our repeat energy endows them with strength.

Magical systems are interconnected learning tools. One ritual leads into another. The tarot is a great example. On one level the cards are a useful divination tool. In other fields of study, the cards represent an ascendancy through the tree of life.

The most disappointing misconception is that POOF you can make something silly happen by following some book. Like all prayer, mediation, and faith practice, it takes work and knowledge.

ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 5:55 PM on May. 3, 2010

You must be new to this section. Trust me there are haterz here. Especially when it comes to Atheist, pagan or witch craft posts. No offence. There are just some that are very rude when it comes to that stuff.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:55 PM on May. 3, 2010

• lol you always say no haterz lol I dont like haterz either
    : P PPPPPPTTTTT! on them.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 6:01 PM on May. 3, 2010

• What do you feel is the biggest benefit spells? Spells help me stay in control of the aspects of my life.

The biggest reason for them? Spell work helps me focus MY energy and harness the energy of my environment. With that energy I am able to over come obstacles and move in the direction that will help me succeed.

What is the basic behind it? It is like a prayer or meditation to help one build energy and focus which helps build strength.

What is it? A prayer in a sense in where you use nature and your environment to help point you in the right path for yourself.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:30 PM on May. 3, 2010

• haterz isnt a word anyway.. but haters is :-) besides its not you Christians hate its what goes against God that Christians hate...
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:07 PM on May. 3, 2010

First off I know how it is spelled as I have said before I like my way better. Did I say no body who hates me no. Any one with common sense would I mean any one against witch craft. Because you can not contribute to any thing you don't know about. As for you hating what we do. First it is none of your damn business what we do, and if you did research you would know it is nothing of what you think. As well you can't some thing you know nothing about, because then you have no clue what you hate. So you are hating nothing essentially.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:26 PM on May. 3, 2010