i am a member of photobucket.com and i am trying to get my images from there to cafemom how do i do this?

omely

Asked by omely at 11:37 AM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Go to widgets and use the photobucket widget. That is the easiest way to do it. Once you click on that it will walk you through it. There are a number of photo options you can use but they are all in the widgets area. You will find widgets listed on your homepage right under your personal information. Click on "add widgets". This will bring up another page full of widgets to choose from. Just pick one of the picture add widgets. Most of these you can use photobucket but in the description they should tell you for sure. If you need more help, IM me!
    Momma1966

Answer by Momma1966 at 11:44 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• All I do is right click on the picture on Photobucket, click 'Save Image As', then save it to your computer. Then you can upload it to wherever you want :)
    Jessica_1717

Answer by Jessica_1717 at 12:47 PM on Jun. 28, 2008