With all the talk about the new Arizona Law

Is it that deep down inside your really a racist person? Honestly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Have you read any of the changes made to the law?

It specifically states no racial profiling now. I was against it before changes were made. Now I'm on board to get illegals out of our country, and reform the immigration process to make it easier to obtain citizenship.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:13 PM on May. 3, 2010

• LOL how can you stop someone ask about their immigrant status w/out racial profiling being involved?
    Anonymous

• it doesnt madder if it "SAYS" no racial profiling. racial profiling will still happen. they will just make up a reason to pull them over. u know that ginger...
    Anonymous

• *matter
    Anonymous

• No it's not..you want to talk racism? LA RAZA..and others they have been parading around at these rallies along with unions.All mad because some of us Americans want the laws enforced whaaa..law that has been law for years.I think people have alot of nerve coming here illegaly and then proceeding to make demands upon us all.pssh
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:18 PM on May. 3, 2010

• Nope.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:18 PM on May. 3, 2010

• I do not care where the illegals are from what color shape or size..they need to get out
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:19 PM on May. 3, 2010

• Like I said, have you read the changes?

Here's an example. An illegal woman calls the police about a domestic abuse dispute. The cops come out, they are free to ask the man his status. Before the changes were made, they were also free to ask the woman. Now, they won't be allowed to ask her.

And as far as being racist, maybe I should tell my mexican kids I am. They really should know the truth about their mother LOL.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:22 PM on May. 3, 2010

• you didn't answer the question tnmomofive? r u racist? honestly?
    Anonymous

• Exactly ginger..people just do not want the law followed they want us to allow anyone in...and alot of them when they talk 'reform' what they really mean is amnesty.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:25 PM on May. 3, 2010