whats for dinner?

i have no idea if anyone here is going to cook.. im too tired from work to do anything.. so idk what were eating yet.. but its getting late the kids have to eat.. any ideas of things i can make fast n healthy

chrstny88

Asked by chrstny88 at 7:23 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Cat or dog. Haven't decided yet. We are chinese.
    Anonymous

• lol yum
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 7:26 PM on May. 3, 2010

• We had enchiladas, which don't take too long, but involves cutting and dicing.
    there is always sandwiches, spaghetti, mac n cheese, frozen meal, chicken casserole, etc :)
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 7:27 PM on May. 3, 2010

• Broiled Lamb Chops With Rosemary(its dh's fav and it only takes 15 mins)

6 lamb chops, about 1/2-inch thick
    1 tablespoon olive oil
    1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary, or 1 teaspoon chopped dried
    Salt and pepper

Preheat the broiler. Place the chops in a broiler pan or an ovenproof skillet and drizzle the oil on top. Sprinkle with half the rosemary, salt, and pepper. Broil for 5 minutes. Flip the chops over and sprinkle with the remaining rosemary, salt, and pepper, and broil another 3 to 5 minutes, or until the chops are only slightly pink in the center. (Makes 6 servings)
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 7:27 PM on May. 3, 2010

• stoffers lasagna

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:27 PM on May. 3, 2010

• We had chicken parmisean.
    It was quick and easy. I tossed some forzen chicken patties in the oven, boiled some angel hair pasta, heated up some sauce,took the heated patties out..topped them with shredded motzarella and put them back in the oven for a couple minutes.
    Pasta on plate,chicken next,covered in sauce and put on some parmesean cheese. VOILA! Great dinner every one here gobbles up done in 20 minutes,lol.
    Yeah, it was a lazy night here but you know..they all like it so its always a winner in this house...no left overs to put away either.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:30 PM on May. 3, 2010

• I'm thinking of coating some chicken breast in some sort of breading and then baking, and serving with au gratin potatoes and buttered corn.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:31 PM on May. 3, 2010

• I eat cereals for dinner. I eat my "dinner" in the morning. I have lost 20 pounds in 3 months just by switching these two out.
    cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 7:32 PM on May. 3, 2010

• My husband and I had pancakes for dinner with raspberry syrup. Yeah, we sometimes eat like children. :)
    SMH2010

Answer by SMH2010 at 7:37 PM on May. 3, 2010

• I made tuna hotdish with green beans, plus we had a mix of romaine hearts & baby greens, and applesauce.
    Anonymous