Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which Dr.??

Im having an issue with one of my breasts... Do I go to my regular Dr. or to my Ob/Gyn??

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Health

Answers (2)
  • GYN.

    Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:44 PM on May. 3, 2010


    Answer by Sarahedger at 8:05 PM on May. 3, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.