Best Weightloss Method?

I would like to know everyone's best weightloss method. Specifically with suppliments. Ive been exercising at a gym for over a year now and have only lost 10lbs. I am a vegan and so my food choices are already healthy. Im interested in losing about another 15lbs-20lbs if possible. If this doesnt work, I plan on going to a weighloss clinic.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Weight Watchers seems to work.
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 7:52 PM on May. 3, 2010

• clean eating is perfect - and really easy for vegetarians.
    Anonymous

• more exercise, less calories.
    Anonymous

• wow this is not what i wanted to hear at all. im thinking along the lines of suppliments. you cant eat very many calories anyways being vegan.
    Anonymous

• being vegan does not mean you cannot consume calories!!!

there are tons of calories in beans, legumes, grains, pulses...!

I think you need to educate yourself a bit more about what being vegan is!

your body might be in starvation mode - keeping those pounds on because you are working out hard and not eating much.

Anonymous

• Shakeology. It's natural, healthy, and delicious. There is nothing else like it on the market. It helps you lose weight, increase energy, lower cholesterol, improve digestion and much more. I drink it everyday and I've never felt better and it helped me break through a really tough plateau. Send me a message if you would like to know more :)
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 8:35 PM on May. 3, 2010

• Vegan does not equal healthy.
    It sounds like you are doing a great job with exercise.
    Make sure that you are drinking at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables, in at least three different colors
    Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains
    Eat at least two servings of legumes.
    Eat an apple, kiwi, or pile of raw veggies before every meal.
    Watch portion sizes.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:52 PM on May. 3, 2010

• I used/still use a nutritional rebalancing/cleansing program. It is all natural and I found it very easy to lose the weight and keep it off. Message me if you want more info.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 12:02 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Alot of yall answered the question in the wrong way. Im not being mean or a smart a** but she ask what suppliment yall have used or know that works. Phentemine is a good one it gives you energy and make you feel full. I tried it and I lost 25 pounds in a months time although some may say it is not healthy.I was at 185 when i started and went down to 160.Oh yea and i walked everyday for 45 mins
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on May. 13, 2010