If my boyfriend was charged with statutory rape against me,And we were not supposed to be in contact.When I turn 17 (which is the age of consent in the state I live in)Would he be able to be in contact with me without being in trouble?

? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• So, you're saying that you don't want to be boyfriend and girlfriend you just want to screw around? Oh, well in that case...

LMao yes those are the exact words that I wrote I ONLY WANT TO SCREW HIM,Brush up on your reading skills hun..And no I DO not only want to SCREW him we have a child together and for him to be in CONTACT with his child,He needs to be in contact with me
    Anonymous

• And this is in Just for fun because???? Ask your mom and dad what they think.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:31 PM on May. 3, 2010

• THERE ARE NO OTHER CATEGORYS!!!!! TALK TO CAFEMOM ABOUT THAT ONE
    Anonymous

• CATEGORIES*
    Anonymous

• Okay perhaps relationships,, but once again what ever your parents think is the answer I choose!! They didn't charge him because he was just dating you!!! I assume he is much older and I would steer clear!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:35 PM on May. 3, 2010

• u should put the question in the "politics" category.........i have no answer for ur question..sorry
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 8:36 PM on May. 3, 2010

• legally he can be charged with mischief I believe (not sure but my BIL was charged for stat rape for his gf and as soon as she turned legal they got together but he got charged again.....)
    Anonymous

• It has nothing to do with relationships I DONT want to have a relationship I WAS JUST WONDERING ABOUT THE CONTACT
    Anonymous

• OMG! PLEASE if this is an actual question and not a joke, do not screw up the rest of your life! Grow up, Go to school, Do the best you can, get a Job and be the BEST person you can be! You only have ONE life to live! RESPECT Yourself!!! Have you watched Jerry Springer? Do you want a better life than those people? Please please talk to an adult about this, a teacher, a social worker, a Parent, a Priest. Please, before it is too late. Good Luck
    Anonymous

• Usually if a guy is charged with statutory rape and isn't allowed contact with the girl he can't contact her until everything is done with the court and then it depends on the out come of court. If he is going to be able to contact you it probably won't be until after you turn 18 even if 17 is the age of consent. I would recommend you not  contact him even if you want to because if you do he could get into more trouble. Which I would assume that you don't want. I know a guy that was recently charged in TX for this kind of thing.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 8:56 PM on May. 3, 2010