Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there anything I can do about this?

A house on the street behind my house has their music blasting so loud, I can hear it all the way in the bedroom of my house...even with the door closed. The music is very vulgar...they are saying the f word like every other word. It is currently 7:30pm where I live. I do not want my son hearing this bad music...not to mention its almost his bed time. Is there somewhere I can call that can make them turn the music down, or off even though its only 7:30?


Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Home & Garden

This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • Definitely call the police. There should be an ordinance for vulgarity besides volume no matter what time it is. Tell them you have children. I would make my Husband call, it seems that the Police in my area take Men more seriously for some reason.


    Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on May. 3, 2010

  • i would call the police. there's no reason why anone's music needs to be that loud.

    Answer by mywonderyears at 8:39 PM on May. 3, 2010