Odd question sorry for the detail

Ok iv been taking avaine birthcontrol for six months iv never been late on my period in the last few months well I didn't get a period in April I had light spotting three days ago and it stopped that day and still nothing iv been cramping slot today so I used a tampon just in case nd I took it out and there is so lighty pink at the top of it but nothing els I no I was late on my pills a couple times this past week but I still took them do u think possible pregnant or just wait for period

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You are on the pill which is NOT 100% effective even when taken regularly, which you didn't, and you had sex, I'm assuming unprotected? Even with a condom, again NOT 100% effective, AND you are late or have missed a period....take a test.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:06 PM on May. 3, 2010

• its possible
    Anonymous

• just take a test. if its negative id still talk to the gyno about it.
    coralbeth

Answer by coralbeth at 9:22 PM on May. 3, 2010

• Just wait until your period to come, this had happen to me, i saw the spotting then it stoped, two days later i got my period.
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 10:39 PM on May. 3, 2010