Ovulation mucus

Ok ladies. I had my last period on April 18-April 23 2010. I have been taking fertilaid which is suppose to help with hormones, etc. I also started taking the soy isoflavones which is suppose to be like clomid on days 4-8. I recently started using the progesterone cream on days 12 and today just like a little bit. Today i noticed a lot of cm along with some blood in it. And i am thinking that i would be starting my next period around either 15th, 16th or 17th depending if this is ovulation for me. I also have been tracking my opk test and noticed that all yesterdays test were darker than usual but maybe i drank some liquids before taking the test so maybe it would have been darker. So i am going by yesterday being my positive opk test. I don't know what do you think?

Traci1979

Asked by Traci1979 at 9:26 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If drinking a lot affected the test at all, it would make the line lighter, not darker, because the LH wouldn't be as highly concentrated. And remember that in order for an OPK to be positive, the test line has to be as dark as or em> the control line. Are you charting your basal body temperature at all? The CM sounds like you may either have ovulated today or will in the next couple of days, but the only way to know for sure whether you have actually ovulated is by charting temps.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:33 PM on May. 3, 2010