Morning sickness!!!

I have had 3 babies, 2 girls and 1 boy with no morning sickness what so eva!! Now i am pregnant again with my 4th and i am sick every bloody day! No spewing just the nausea, does anyone know why? Or has anyone been the same? I'd just like to know if this is normal. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You're very normal.

If anything, you're first 3 pregnancies were weird and lucky.

In most pregnancies it calms down as you get into the 2nd trimester. Hang in there.
    Anonymous

• I puked twice a day and when I wasn't puking I wished I was. The only thing (and I tried EVERYTHING) that gave me any relief at all was mentol cough drops. Even tried Rx's from the dr
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:55 PM on May. 3, 2010

• it's all normal - sorry.
    try carrying plain crackers with you for when you get nauseous, that helped alot with me.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 10:50 PM on May. 3, 2010

• I'm having my first baby and I had nausea from the start with throwing up and not being able to eat or function. It's been better now but you can try candied ginger from the grocery store. It worked for a little while for me. Also you could talk to your doctor about taking Dramamine. My doctor had me take a half a pill in the morning so I could eat and be able to not be constantly gagging. I hope you start to feel better!
    Mommy_Red23

Answer by Mommy_Red23 at 5:52 AM on May. 4, 2010