Are you getting anything for your child's teacher for Teacher Appreciation Day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on May. 3, 2010 in

• This entire past week has been Teacher Appreciation Week. I don't get my sons teachers anything because he is in 8th grade and has 9 teachers, it would be way to much for me to do. As a preschool teacher, I have been spoiled all week!!! I have gotten postit notes, a huge candybar, a tin of colored paperclips, flowers, lunch, breakfast treats and tomorrow will be a hot breakfast. Our school and PTA spoils the teachers for the entire week.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:43 PM on May. 6, 2010

• i intend on giving a $10-15 walmart card
    Anonymous

• I dont know when this is but I'll have do tell my husband about it so next year he can remember me because I'll be homeschooling!
    I think for teachers, something they can use (coffee, gift cards, pens) is way better than something for their desk. By the end of the year how many mugs and knick knacks can you have?
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:37 PM on May. 3, 2010

• When is teacher app day?
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 9:15 PM on May. 4, 2010

• It was today.
    Anonymous

• We had a list for the week form our over exuberant room mom. Monday: a flower Tuesday: something sweet Wednesday: a book for their grandkids Thursday: stationary or pens Friday: a letter

I was gonna send in a gift card to a restaurant but I ended up having my gift picked for me. I know I didn't have to participate but my son would have flipped out if he thought he had 'missed' something. Oh well. :0)

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:55 PM on May. 5, 2010