Does anyone know can you have EWCM and still not O?

Every time I have had EWCM I have O'd and then if not pregnant had my period on time. I am around 10 days late and I did have stretchy EWCM so I am pretty sure that I O'd. But the two dollar tree tests I took are saying negative???? So what is the deal? UUUGGG

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, you can. I have had EWCM and negative home ovulation tests.

Go to Walmart and get the Equate test. I've had 3 babies and tried many HPT and found the Equate to be the most sensitive (got a faint + 7 days before more missed period).
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 2:24 PM on May. 4, 2010

• First Response now has a test that you can use 6 days early and I got a positive with a HCG level of 11 so it has to be close to if not the most sensitive test on the market.

You can have all the symptoms and not ovulate though, when I missed a period my doctor told me if I didn't get one for 2 months and continually got negative HPT's that I would have to come in to be seen.
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 2:36 PM on May. 4, 2010

• First Responses are good too, but since OP mention $ store tests, I assumed she was on a budget. The Equate test has been super sensitive in my experience. I also like EPT. Don't ever waste your money on Answer. I've had trouble getting clear results either way with Answer.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 2:41 PM on May. 4, 2010