Need good Yoga DVD.

Can anyone recommend a good Yoga DVD for beginners?

adg0114

Asked by adg0114 at 10:54 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Yoga Booty Ballet is great if you would like a complete program. It has yoga along with fun cardio and strength training. They also have a few separate dvds that are just yoga. They're really good! You can check it out at www.beachbodycoach.com/turbohill :)
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 8:15 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Jillian Michaels Yoga Mealtdown.... i just bought it and it is my first time doing yoga and its easy and works it has 2 levels 20 min each and after 20 mins you really feel like you had a full workout.
    mammaboyz113

Answer by mammaboyz113 at 11:57 AM on May. 4, 2010

• I love a cardio yoga video that I have found on exerscisetv.tv its free, and its great. The lady that does it (megan townsen) is really great, and she is really good at telling you how to keep the right form, I like hers more then any other I have done. There are a lot of them on there, you can just do them from your computor.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 2:50 PM on May. 7, 2010