do you neglect your husband/boyfriend to talk to other females?

so my male friends keep getting girlfriends and they all make it known that my friends are there's. like my friend chad of two years finally got a girlfriend and he was suppose to pic me up next week for court. so i tried calling him to confirm and his winch told me to stop calling calling him that he was her man. and also another of my friends i am not allowed to hang out with because his gf is paranoid! and thy have only dated like 5 months and he has never cheated on her. so i dont get it!!!! whats with these chicks? and so i guess my question or questions are do you not let your husband or boyfriend talk or hang out with other females? would you go through his phone to make sure there are no numbers for other chicks? talk to me girls i am really confused all my friends are dropping like flies and to them i am like one of the guys! hell i even look like a guy and am no where near as hot as thier girlfriends. talk to me!!!!

19_klayton

Asked by 19_klayton at 10:56 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• I know my BF has female friends that he talks to and helps from time to time and I don't have a problem with that. Now if he was taking them to dinner I would, but picking them up for court? No. I don't go thru his phone either. However, I think you probably need to make some female friends. I have been "one of the guys" for years and as soon as they get a GF, I am history. But I have female friends who love cars, football and hockey so I still have someone to talk to.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 11:02 PM on May. 3, 2010

• When i met my husband he had female friends...and he was still friends with his EX GF...I was never jealous....I was actually in the delivery room with his daughter and her mom when the first grand son was born!

It has to do with maturity....these women are not very mature and obviously went through something in the past that has made them insecure.
    Maybe ...maybe....talk to them in a text or something that you and their BF are tight and you will not interfer with that and maybe even ask them why they need to be so insecure?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Asking why they are so insecure is a bad idea... but talking to them may not be if you are friendly and say you'd like to get to know them as well and you have been friends for a long time and a romantic relationship is the furthest thing from your mind. Suggest you all go out together so she can be more comfy with you. My dh stayed at his ex-lovers house overnight when he was traveling out of town and he has been her friend since they stopped seeing each other. IDK- I just trust him because I have never had one single reason not to. He checked with me before and I said ok. I have all his passwords, can look at his phone anytime I want, etc... he has never tried to hide anything. Maybe these girls haven't been so lucky.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 1:29 AM on May. 4, 2010