Sex Question (TMI) HELP!

Ah...I am so embarrassed. I hate the "vagina farts". HOW do I fix this?! It's only with certain positions. But I just started seeing this guy..and we aren't planning on doing it anytime soon. I'm so worried though that it's going to happen with him. Is there ANY way to fix this problem?! So embarrassing really..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• When the time comes, I wouldnt do any position that I would be embarresed over for a good while. You could try the same position at a different angle, Maybe he wont fill you full of air like before :)
    Anonymous

• If you're going to feel embarrassed ... you probably shouldn't be having sex with someone you aren't completely comfortable with ... JMO though
    Anonymous

• Could this be because I'm loose or something? I mean I try to do kegals when I remember. I'm only like 10 pounds overweight and even when I was pretty skinny (before baby) it happened.
    Anonymous

• I think that is a pretty natural and common occurance. If the man has had sex before, he's certainly heard a quiff (sp?) before. It's not that big of a deal. Anyway, if you feel wierd about it, then dont do those positions until you become more comfortable with each other.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:25 PM on May. 3, 2010

• It happens with anyone tho...and I said we arent going to be doing it for awhile. I dont want to..I'm not ready. Just for when that time comes...
    Anonymous

• no its not because your loose. i learned in my human sexuality class last semester that it happens when the guy pulls his penis in and out too fast, it makes your vaginal walls collapse and it makes that noise. its really nothing to be embarrassed about, but i know it is embarrassing. theres really nothing you can do except for do it in positions you know it wont happen until you feel more comfortable around him.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:32 PM on May. 3, 2010

• What a silly thing to worry about! It happens to everyone sometimes. If you're that insecure you shouldn't be having sex at all...how can you enjoy it when you lay there worrying you're going to get embarrassed??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Just do postitions that don't make that happen. Wait until you are TOTALLY comfortable around him. And when it happens, you can laugh it off. :)
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 12:56 AM on May. 4, 2010

• it is a normal thing. it happens to all of us. i am lesbian and even it happens to me and my wife sometimes. it is the air that gets caught in there. it has to come out. : (
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 1:04 AM on May. 4, 2010

• i totally just let 'em rip and laugh.. who cares, youre already seeing eachother naked anyway
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:41 AM on May. 4, 2010