pregnancy advice

i have been haveing some early pregnancy signs i have been haveing mild cramps its not period cramps, i have been haveing headaches,heartburn, and i have been really tired alot lately.. What is the earliest you can take a pregnancy test..

ryansbabygurl88

Asked by ryansbabygurl88 at 11:27 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you can pee on a stick the first day after you missed your period. How late is it?
    Anonymous

• i dont start for another week but i have been sleeping like 15 hours a day even when i go to sleep at like 8 or 9. and i wake up at like 1pm. and i have been hungry alot lately and been peeing more then normal... and i researched it and said i can take it as early as 6-8 days before my period.
    ryansbabygurl88

Answer by ryansbabygurl88 at 11:32 PM on May. 3, 2010

• Up to five days before your missed period, but it is more accurate to take one after you have missed your period.
    Fatigue can be a sign of low iron, oncoming period, illness, etc.
    Cramping can be a cause of illness, gas, oncoming period, etc.
    Headaches are a sign of illness and coming period.
    Heartburn is a sign of indigestion and gas.

Pregnancy symptoms are vague and do not specifically determine pregnancy. They are the same symptoms as other things and should not be used in place of a pregnancy test. Which I know you're not trying to do. Wait for your period to come and if it doesn't come two-five days after it's supposed to then take a test.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:19 AM on May. 4, 2010

• thank you jazz i should really know more cuz i have a 11 month old but i forget .. thank u though
    ryansbabygurl88

Answer by ryansbabygurl88 at 12:22 AM on May. 4, 2010

• is it normal to have mild cramping two wks before ur period when i have never had this before usually its like 3 or 4 days before my period
    ryansbabygurl88

Answer by ryansbabygurl88 at 12:24 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Oh I used ! First Response Pregnancy test, early result which can be used 6 days before your missed period. I've read though it takes about 10 days for the egg to fertilization and until that happens your hormone wouldn't be picked up on the urine test.
    Dianebrooke

Answer by Dianebrooke at 1:28 AM on May. 4, 2010

• isnt part of pregnancy is mood swings part of it cuz exuse me but i have been a total bitch to my fiance and he thinks i am prego cuz i havent treated him like that since my first pregnancy so if i am this would be my 2nd
    ryansbabygurl88

Answer by ryansbabygurl88 at 1:31 AM on May. 4, 2010