i just want a back rub :-(

this is more of a vent. i last seen my BF on Tues of last week and finally the other night... and both days- before he came over, he knew how stressed i was, and promised me a back rub.. he never delivered. i want a back rub, but not the one where i have to ask him for it.

honestly- i just think i want to live with him, but i cant... i'm not ready for it- and neither is he.. although i'm sure my son would LOVE to have him around all teh time. lol

sorry- this was just my little vent of the day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• awww I sorry, sometimes men just don't get, aaahhhhh
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:57 PM on May. 3, 2010

• awww that sucks. my SO actually gives me back rubs alot and i dont ask for them. but i wanted tonight, and he asked me to give him a BJ so i said only if he rubbed my back while i was doing it. lolol.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:58 PM on May. 3, 2010

• Well good that you have gotten them in the past and just be thankful.......Many women out there, including me who have no clue what it is like to have a back rub
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Some things are best when they aren't asked for. Especially signs of affection and such like that.
    Have you tried telling him that you would like him to make that type of an effort without your nudge? Sometimes men can be really dense and you have to spell it out for them what you want. So just let him know that you'd like him to make that type of effort without you having to ask for it.

All the best!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:10 AM on May. 4, 2010

• I am so with you................. Somebody please.......... rub my back!!!
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 11:47 PM on May. 4, 2010