can u feel your baby move at 11 weeks?

im feeling some kind of movement this is my 2nd pregnancy

cereriyyahmama

Asked by cereriyyahmama at 11:55 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I felt my second baby moving at 11 weeks. Everyone told me it was too early, but I know what it was.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:57 PM on May. 3, 2010

• They (Doctors) say most women feel their baby move a lot sooner with the second baby. Due to you knowing what to feel for and what to expect. I think it's possible.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:03 AM on May. 4, 2010

• i coulda sworn i did, my doctor told me it was too early. doctors, what do they know right?
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 12:31 AM on May. 4, 2010

• I felt my baby move that early this time around, and midwife concurred that some women do feel them a lot earlier than others. It really depends on the position of the baby, so it's definitely possible. The second time around you KNOW the difference between baby flutters and gas. Congrats!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 12:33 AM on May. 4, 2010

• i am 13 weeks preg(2nd pregnancy) and ive felt something...i hate when drs say its gas because how come i didnt feel "gas" before i was preg....that being said i DO think its possible
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 12:40 AM on May. 4, 2010

• I say its possible. I have felt mine move earlier and earlier with each pregnancy.
    Dianebrooke

Answer by Dianebrooke at 1:31 AM on May. 4, 2010

• With my 1st baby I was very skinny. When I was 11-12 weeks, you couldn't tell I was pregnant if I was standing up, but you could see my uterus bulging slightly just above my pubic bone if I was lying on my back. It was about the size of a large grapefruit, and I could feel movement. Hubby and I could actually SEE the baby move when I was lying on my back. With my 2nd (and now my 3rd) I didn't feel movement until around 18 weeks because I was (am) a lot heavier than with my first pregnancy.
    sjjeaster

Answer by sjjeaster at 1:59 AM on May. 4, 2010

• I say since all pregnancies are different that anything is possible. I remember thinking that I felt mine really early but, who knows, it could have been gas. I do remember being more in tune this time around so I was waiting to start feeling him move. I don't know if I was just more in tune or I just really wanted it to be baby moving. So I say it was baby moving in sequence with my gas patterns! LOL!
    jdelain79

Answer by jdelain79 at 3:09 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Its just gas. :-)
    angelm2005

Answer by angelm2005 at 5:34 AM on May. 4, 2010