might be pregnant

I had a miscarriage but think I am still pregnant wit another. Wen me and my bf were havin sex wen I was pregnant we never use condoms and I think its another one growin inside of me my doctor told me to take a pregnancy test and it came back positive so wat could it be

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on May. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If your miscarriage was recent it could've been twins and only one died. It could be that you're pregnant soon after.
    If it's positive then it's one of two things .. You're pregnant or it's a falst positive. Go to your OB and get a proper test and examination.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:02 AM on May. 4, 2010

• I would ask how long ago was your miscarriage cause taking a test too soon after having one could give you a false positive cause your hormones are not back to where they should be yet. Just like the PP you could have also lost one and still be carrying one. My advice is to let your doctor check with an ultrasound.
    Dianebrooke

Answer by Dianebrooke at 1:24 AM on May. 4, 2010