Do you do it at 3 o'clock in the morning?

So there I was driving down the road at 3 o'clock in the morning after work. I come to where I turn left onto my street. Not a soul in site and I turn on my blinker....( I guess I think a car is going to jump out of the trees) So if you are driving late at night and you're all alone do you signal at 3 o'clock in the morning??

(I bet this wasn't the question you weren't expecting was it...hehe)

luvmygrlz

Asked by luvmygrlz at 12:04 AM on May. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, I thought you were asking if I do it, do it..... lmao I was thinking, "oh yeah!"

But, to the blinker thing, yes its a habit !!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 7:49 AM on May. 4, 2010

• lol no i dont. sometimes i dont even stop at red lights for the whole time there red if its that late and no cars around ...
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:05 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't, depends on how I am feeling. One time my mom got a ticket for not turning on her blinker. She had not seen a car for two miles, she goes to turn on our street and a cop came out of nowhere and ticketed her for not signaling. I try to make sure I do, for that reason, but sometimes I just don't.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:13 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Habits like using your turn signal, seat belts and making sure where your keys and kids are........save a lot of troubles. The thing I do hate is when I forget to remove the seatbelt and you jut out of the car, only to find yourself hanging out the door trapped in the seatbelt and looking really dumb.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 12:25 AM on May. 4, 2010

• sometimes habits. but enjoy the moment and break the rules lol.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 12:30 AM on May. 4, 2010

• NO ! BUT THATS FUNNY !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Yes I do it! It is a habit for me, just like putting on seat belt.
    mandic

Answer by mandic at 10:25 AM on May. 4, 2010

• no matter what time it is its a very SAFE habit to have.

what happens the time you blow through the red light in the wee hours of the morning and slam into someone you didn't see there?

I worked night shifts long enough to respect the road laws and rules even then.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on May. 4, 2010