very TMI question...

the past couple days i've noticed that when I wiped after using the bathroom, there was like dark discharge. Almost blood looking. But it was too ealry for my time of the month! BUT, i just had a baby 4 months ago so i thought things maybe werent in cycle yet. Anyway...
yesterday, the outside of my vagina (like my "lips") were itching. Not un-bearable, just itching. & no burning.
Today, I felt like a gush of watery stuff. Went to the bathroom & that same discharge came out when I sat on the toilet. & it came out almost like a pee flow. It was maybe a tablespoon or 2. This is real weird but I checked a little later in a mirrow, & there was like SNOW white stuff & so i touched it & it was thick. Even more weird....I decided to put a Q-tip up there & when I pulled it out...there were funky colored chunks on it. Not really a lot of itching today. So my question is...COULD this be an STD? Or a yeast infection??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on May. 4, 2010 in Health

• by the way, i've been w/ my fiance' & only him for over a year now so, no im not sleeping around getting STD's lol.
    :)
    & also, if you're going to be rude, please dont even respond.

thanks ladies!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on May. 4, 2010

• It sounds like some sort of infection for sure. Not sure whether it's an STD or not, but you need to get to the doctor ASAP. Good luck.
    Megs5384

Answer by Megs5384 at 12:51 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Just a thought maybe our man is sleeping around and passed an std on to you (no offense just a thought, you just never know)

You can buy and over the counter test like at walmart to see if it's an yeast infection you should check it out. Or you can call your Dr. and tell them the details and they will most likely have you come in for tests. If it were me I would buy one of them Monistat over the counter yest infection medicine and see what happends, but that's just me.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:55 AM on May. 4, 2010

• hmmm idk ive never heard of such thing.....have you gone to the Dr.?
    Did you stop bleeding? like u know after borth u bleed while the lining of the uterus comes out, well did it stop and then this happen...or did it continue and turn into this after giving birth
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 12:56 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Sounds like a uti you can get a at home test and make sure.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 12:56 AM on May. 4, 2010

• *Sorry Yeast infecting not uti
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 1:01 AM on May. 4, 2010

• some of it sounds like an infection...but the blood colored stuff has be stumped. The thick "chunks" and itching sound like yeast...but the other just sounds bizarre. I would have it checked by a gyno for sure.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 1:06 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Yeah, could definitely be a yeast infection - BUT there are also other vaginal infections that you can get. You gotta see your gyno to be sure - and never rule out STD until your doctor tells you that you don't have one - knowing that you're faithful does not equal "knowing" that your SO is also. (I'm not suggesting that your man is cheating - I'm just saying you can only be 100% sure of yourself only)
    ItsNotSoBad

Answer by ItsNotSoBad at 2:13 AM on May. 4, 2010

• The bloody looking stuff wasn't like regular blood. It was more discharge like, but like a faint red color!
    No odor though. It so weird!!
    & no, I have not seen my gyno. I go thursday!
    I was just trying to get some info beforehand!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on May. 4, 2010