Am I the only one? (adult content)

I was wondering if I was the only one that hated slang words for body parts? Tits, pussy, cunt, cock and dick just make me feel gross. Was having phone sex and he said he wanted to fuck my pussy. was totally turned off. And it seems all young guys use these words. I like talking dirty to an extent but yuck to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on May. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• would you rather hear "i want to stick my penis in your vagina?" haha.. bleh.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:33 AM on May. 4, 2010

• I guess that is weird too. its not the fuck part just the pussy or cunt thing I really hate. very un-sexy. I guess when talking dirty just I want to fuck you or are you getting wet. but the guys I know always use these words. and I am making myself sound like a slut but I have actually been with only one guy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on May. 4, 2010

• I am sooo bad at ph sex, just can't do it, the words just sound wrong when I say them... LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on May. 4, 2010

• lol...its just easier said when saying "pussy" or whatever. it does tend to make guys seem youngish and immature though, although i do say boobies instead of breasts. i think they just think its a more sexier, and easier way of saying them.

and i hate phone sex...icky lol
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:30 AM on May. 4, 2010