• In the Spotlight:

Sex

My current boyfriend always wants sex.
We do it atleast twice a day.
He told me yesterday that he wants to try to get my pregnant with his baby.
I already have 4month old twins.
HELP!

MommaMaddie740

Asked by MommaMaddie740 at 1:55 AM on May. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• It would not be healthy on your body to have another baby right now. But its up to you and him. You didnt say you wanted to have another
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 1:59 AM on May. 4, 2010

• You are in charge here,,Im thinking that you already have your hands full with 4 month old twins,,and by the way,,,how do you find the time to have sex twice a day with 4 month old twins? In any event,,,you set the plan,,not him,,,Why oh why would BF want to get preggo with you if you guys arent married? Does he help you with your twins? Do you think he would make a good daddy to them? the present comes first before you guys should worry about the future,,,,good luck hon
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Tell him no. 4 month old twins are already a hand full.. tell him to wait til you're both ready.. AND MAYBE TIL HE MARRIES YOU FIRST! Ugh.. some guys.. they want a baby before they even give you a ring..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on May. 4, 2010

• LOL you don't need our help - you need a doctor to prescribe you birth control PERIOD. Tell SO that he can wish all he wants but until you're ready, it's just not going to happen. It's your body, you are in control.
    ItsNotSoBad

Answer by ItsNotSoBad at 2:08 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Thanks all. Lol. I am on birth control although it's not completely effective because I now have twins.
    He bought a ring but he hasn't asked me to marry him. (IDK)
    he treats the babies like his own but I just can't handle.
    He's pushing so hard for me to have a baby with him but my hands are already full with 4moth old twins at 19.
    I love him so much and I'm afraid if I don't give him a baby he will leave.
    MommaMaddie740

Answer by MommaMaddie740 at 2:17 AM on May. 4, 2010

• When he's put a ring around your finger and shown he can and is willing meet those kind of responsibilities, is when you should consider what he wants, unless you want more kids without a daddy.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 7:39 AM on May. 4, 2010

• if you think providing him with a baby will keep him, or not giving him onewill make him go away- he's not even worth it! what would happen if you say, i dont want to have sex today, or for the rest of the week?
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 9:48 AM on May. 4, 2010

• I think you need to sit him down and talk to him, and tell him flat out that pregnancy is NOT an option right now! Let him know you already have 2 young babies who need you, and you don't have the time or energy for another baby at this point in time. Do NOT let him talk you into something you are not ready for. Wait until YOU are ready. (I would also wait until after marriage). If he leaves you because you don't give in to his emotional blackmail- then it is HIS loss, and he was not the right guy for you. The 'right guy' would respect your feelings and wishes and not push you for something you are not ready for.

I wonder if he is feeling insecure, and is trying to get you pregnant to stamp his claim on you and tie you to him... (my sis's ex was like that-- notice I said EX-- she did not give in to his demands and she dumped him and is so much better without him)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Get birth control.
    And a job! How do you two have the time to do it twice a day?!
    Anonymous

• wow.. there is always time to get it twice a day even with a full time Job like me and hubby!!! someone isn't getting any... lmao ^
    Anonymous