My husband gave me a sex video as a gift. Now what?

A few days ago, well on date night, we were being particularly playful (why not we're married and happily so) anyhow, he was making the 'porno music' sound and I popped off " so you gonna be my porno star" and we joked for a bit about having a great deposit for the "spank bank" - today he surprised me with a video of him pleasing himself. I was blown away surprised, especially and specifically because DH is a very shy man - we've been married 3 years and he still has inhibitions about sex (he's the type that IF he watches a porno, it's gotta be straight sex, nothing kinky or even remotely kinky, he doesn't even watch girl-on-girl). So when he gave me this I kinda felt like I've awakened the sleeping giant. I certainly never expected something like this - now I'm wondering if I should do the same for him? He went so far out on this limb to please me - should I return the favor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on May. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• better yet let him record YOU and tell him he cant touch lol
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 9:40 AM on May. 4, 2010

• of course you should. Thats probaly the reason he have you one is to hopefully get one back. More power to you i dont think i could do something like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Heck forget making a tape and do it in person,,,,guys are so easy to please,,,I swear!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Lol.. keep it away from the kids :P DH and I lived in separate states our first year of marriage (i was in college, he joined the military) and I can definitely say that I've made videos like that :P
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on May. 4, 2010

• omg that is SO cute. what a great husband!
    LittlestKeen

Answer by LittlestKeen at 10:04 AM on May. 4, 2010

• he wants to experiment. porn is a great a teaching tool as the old flannel board at kindergarten. YOu could returnt he favor by buying a cute little nighty and go hooker on his manhood. He would propbaly enjoy seeing you enjoy his body. i am just saying my hubby was not very sexually active when i met him but though his books ( in the 70s, back when porn had class) helped him know things that the other fellas i used to date never knew was possible.
    as with anything you are trying to learn- PRATCISE PRACTISE PRACTISE
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 11:00 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Yeah, I would be REALLY offended if my husband did that. Masturbation is private. I don't want to see a video of him jacking off. GROSS!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on May. 4, 2010