Why am I feeling this way?

Nauseated, like vomiting, dizzy and like I've not eaten for days, which I have been eating and doing fine. It feels like my blood pressure is down. My ears are also popping in and out..or feel like it, I'm having to yawn to try to get them to clear...I don't understand why this is all hitting me...I'm due in a few days, but never heard of any of this.....?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 AM on May. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well, you could be getting sick. Pregnant women have lowered immune systems. But I've known of people having morning sickness just at the end of their pregnancy.. one lady was puking while in labor...
    Go to the doctor if you're concerned... should be going weekly by now anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:33 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Sounds like you have a cold...I was sick when I delivered DD2....talk about inconvenient! lol. Just check up with your doc, and I hope you're feeling better soon!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 9:39 AM on May. 4, 2010