dont know what to do Advice please

me and dh have been together 5yrs have a 2yr old son and im pregnant. well this past weekend he was gone all day friday fishing then sat morning he was being a real butt head me and my son went to visit my stepfather in the hospital before i left i asked dh if he would do something with us later he said yes well he calls me from his friends house when we were leaving saying hes going with his buddy be back in a little bit, well 6hrs later he still wasnt home then i seen his buddies truck so i went to talk to him and asked if he would come home he wouldnt and was really yelling at me i told him me and his son just wanted to spend some time with him and he said i will be home later this is at 10pm then he called me a bitch so i told him i was going to my moms so i left came home packed my stuff up and left
i was at my moms until 4 or 5pm and my son really wanted to see his daddy
continued

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on May. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• So I figured everything would be okay when I got home around 5or 6 his truck wasn’t here so I just went inside he started yelling asking where in the f**k have you been and going crazy told me to take him to get his truck we argued I told him that he needs to spend some time with our son b/c he missed him and don’t worry about the truck and he went crazy me and my son went and got in the car and I locked the doors b/c he was going to take off in my car and leave it where his truck was.. He told me if I didn’t unlock the doors he would break my windows.. I let him in and drove him to his truck I told him he needs to grow up and he got in his truck and came home and spent time with our son , and acts like he didn’t do anything wrong and told me its my fault we are fighting b/c I was gone all day Sunday but he was gone all day Friday and Saturday..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:08 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Things go good for a couple of months then something else happens so tired of him treating me like im nothing please help
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:09 AM on May. 4, 2010

• and the reason why he didnt have his truck is b/c he was drinking.. which thats our whole problem with our marriage is b/c he puts it before his family and he promised to quit treating us like crap and his buddies never are around but when they do its b/c they are broke and want beer and he will buy it for them
    but we are broke when it comes to something we need as a family:((
    it goes good for 2/3months the all of hell breaks loose what would u do????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:13 AM on May. 4, 2010

• I would have stayed at my mom's, your son could see his daddy when he is sober and not acting abusive.

His behavior is borderline abusive and he sounds like he has a hard time controlling himself which will only get wirse if you don't put your foot down. Not that I'm saying that you're at fault here but why would you get mad and go to your mom's only to come right back home... then protect yourselves by locking the car door only to turn around and let him in instead of driiving your child somewhere safe? It's nice you want him to spend time with your son but is subjecting your child to witnessing daddy calling mommy a bitch, threatening to bash in windows, yelling... is it worth it?

Even if these fights only happen every once and a while, that doesn't make his behavior okay. Seek marriage counseling and if he's not willing to go, at least get it for yourself to help you see the seriousness of the situation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:20 AM on May. 4, 2010

• He is very imiture. Sounds like very young too. go back to your moms and tell him you already have a child to raise. You do not have time for his childish ways. Tell him to grow up, then call .

Answer by louise2 at 5:52 AM on May. 4, 2010

• He is acting like a jerk. He also is being a bit abusive....I'd let him know he either straightens up or I'm leaving.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on May. 4, 2010

• He is acting like an abusive, drunk asshole. If you really want to make the marriage work, I would tell him flat out he has to do the following #1- give up the booze, #2- go to counseling, #3- family is priority, friends are not. If he refuses then leave him. You and your son do not need to put up with this and be treated like this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Worry less about him and focus on yourself and your son. Try communicating your wants and needs directly and if it happens again, you have options. You're not a victim in this situation, stop acting like one.
    Happypancake

Answer by Happypancake at 10:08 AM on May. 4, 2010

• go to your mom and stay there for good. He will not change, the abuse will get worse and you will teach your son that it is okay for men to treat women like that! Your husband is not a good role model for your son.
    TakeNoticeNow

Answer by TakeNoticeNow at 11:18 AM on May. 4, 2010