Wanted to see what others think!

My son is 10 1/2 months and I just found out on Friday that we are 23 weeks prego AGAIN! I nursed my son therefor had no idea of my cycles. Has anyone else every been prego and gotten halfway thru it WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING! Not that I am complaining, no morning sickness is great but a little warning would have been nice.

kristine_0221

Asked by kristine_0221 at 6:44 AM on May. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I haven't, but I could see how easy it would be to miss it since you were still nursing.

What blows my mind is the show "I didn't know I was pregnant". They go to full term, and delivering the baby is when they figure out that they were with-child! I can't imagine that!!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 7:42 AM on May. 4, 2010

• I didn't find out about my 3rd until about 16weeks in.

I didn't have a cycle due to ovarian tumours, it was over Christmas - everyone gets fat right? and it was also flu season...lol

went in for a routine blood test for anemia and SURPRISE!!! lol
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:02 AM on May. 4, 2010

• I've always known fairly early on, however I DO know someone IRL who didn't know she was prego until she delivered her baby!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 9:36 AM on May. 4, 2010

• I didn't know until 19 weeks and 3 days.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:27 AM on May. 4, 2010

• I didn't kno I as pregnant until I as 13 eeks but I have a problem producing the hgc hormone
    Anonymous