We haven't done this in while and it seems like a good time to do again.

Can you pick one person who has different beliefs then you and say something nice about that person?

oldermomof5

Asked by oldermomof5 at 8:53 AM on May. 4, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• yeah sure why not. everyone's different. we cant hate on everyone different than us.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 8:54 AM on May. 4, 2010

• my grandma is the greatest grandma in the whole wide world =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:55 AM on May. 4, 2010

• I'll Start. I pick Kristi. She is a very strong women who answers with thought and kindness. Until the someone takes the gloves off. Then she just calls it like it is. That I admire very much in her. She makes us look in the mirror even when we don't want to. I know she's done it to me more then once.
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 8:56 AM on May. 4, 2010

• LOL...OK :) I'll pick some Moms on here!

Older! For every three posts I read of hers that Pi&& me off there are two more that make me think she's a really good person. I may disagree with most of her views, but I believe she is a strong, intelligent woman, and probably is doing a good job in raising her kids.

Same goes for SamuriChic. I’ll totally disagree with her in some posts, yet completely agree with her in others!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 9:00 AM on May. 4, 2010

• i like witchqueen...idk if she is a witch or a queen but whatever she is...i like hearing what she has to say.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:02 AM on May. 4, 2010

• I almost picked older also. For the very same reason.
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 9:04 AM on May. 4, 2010

• obbydobbie (sp?) looks good with short hair.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:05 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Veronica, an oldermom, I am flattered you picked me, I thank you for the kind words, my kids are all grown up and make me proud, so yes, it looks like I did do a good job. There are so many moms in here with different beleives than mine, that I don't think it would be fair to pick just one, I can always find something good about everyone even those I debate and (delete) on a regular basis. There are women in here from all walks of life, it is a mix of all kinds, some kinder and sweeter than others, but I know they all have the potential to be great human beings. There is always some goodness in the worst of us, this is the kind of thing I look for and always find in all ladies. A lot of you have the potential to entertain and make my day go quicker, putting aside what ails me, I really enjoy the site and all the ladies that make up this incredible community.

Answer by older at 9:24 AM on May. 4, 2010

• I know they all have the potential to be great human beings.

Glad you think some of us have potential older...so glad we have a chance to be as wonderful as you. (sarcasm)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on May. 4, 2010

• yes, even the anons as the one above have something good to share with all of us. Can't have a post with at least one of these anons can we?

Answer by older at 9:35 AM on May. 4, 2010